I have been approached by a few friends about helping them plan their family’s trip to Disney and I was taken back by what they actually thought about what I did. They knew I could help them and give them some tips. But what they didn’t know was that there weren’t any extra fees to book their trip through me. That’s right….my services are FREE! So what do I do for you for FREE?
I provide the following for my clients at no extra cost to them….
1. Discuss possible resorts to stay at, best time to go, where to eat, which attractions are best for your family, etc
2. Make your reservations for you….resort, dining, FastPasses, and any other activities you may want to do during your stay.
3. With information you provide, I customize park plans to meet your families needs- some families use them and others do not. It is a personal preference.
4. Show you how to use the latest Disney Tools like My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, etc
5. I add a little personal magic to each trip.
So why go with me as oppose to another agency or do it yourself?
For the personal touches and customer service. From my own personal experience of going to another agency, I can tell you that there was no explanation of things. I was handed my packet with my reservation, flight info, etc and sent on my merry way to figure out what to do, where to go, etc. This is NOT the case with our agency. We try to make each trip personalized and about your family. We offer suggestions and help you decide what is best for your family. The only thing we can’t do for you is to guarantee nice weather. We try, while planning your trip, to provide you with enough information and guidance to make sure you are able to head to the most magical place on earth and enjoy your time with your family.